What is onsite physiotherapy?
A qualified physiotherapist will attend your workplace to assess and treat your employees. It is no different from attending a physiotherapist in a private clinic setting except we come to you. Physiotherapy involves treatment of many conditions including:
- Back and Neck injuries
- Headaches and RSI
- Sports & lifting injuries etc
What does it do for my business?
Our physiotherapists can promote overall health and wellness in the workplace. We can help catch an injury in its early stages before it progresses to a more serious injury. This lessens your workers compensation claims and premiums and employee absenteeism. Staff will not only feel better, but will be more productive and take less time off going to see a doctor or physio for an established injury.
What does it involve?
Physiotherapy involves a variety of assessment techniques to accurately diagnose an injury and its cause. Treatment involves a range of techniques such as:
- Massage and stretches
Our physiotherapists can also provide:
- Provide individually tailored exercise programs for each employee
- Help empower your employees to take a part in their own management
- Ergonomic assessment and correction is also very useful for your staff to prevent injury and occurrences of accidents.
- Ask one of our physiotherapists for more information.
All information obtained while attending your workplace will remain private and confidential.