Onsite Corporate Massage
As well as providing massage facilities at our Perth City clinic, we have partnered with Perth City Massage to send qualified remedial massage therapists to your business to attend to your employees at their desk using either a seated massage chair or a traditional couch.
What does office massage do for my employees?
Stress and tension can often build up in both mind and body during work. Our massage therapists tailor their massage session to your employees individual needs.
An onsite massage can help as it:
- Reduces stress and anxiety levels
- Promotes a sense of well being
- Helps reduce pain from muscle tightness
- Improves employee’s sense of value
- Assist in injury prevention
- Increase joint movement and circulation
What does it do for my business?
Onsite corporate office massage can be beneficial to your business in a variety of positive ways. These may include:
- Improvement in productivity and focus
- Promotes health and well being in the workplace
- Reduction in absenteeism
- Promotes a sense of loyalty and worth
- Provision of an incentive or reward scheme
Onsite massage is an excellent way to establish and maintain a productive, positive and loyal workplace. Our massage therapists use a variety or massage techniques in order to help achieve the best results. Some examples are sports massage, deep tissue massage, remedial massage and acupressure. We don’t use any oils so your employees can return to their work without loss of time changing.
So why not try the benefits of massage and improve Your business?
If you are based in the Perth CBD please call us to discuss your options.
You can alternatively come into our Perth city massage clinic and have a massage just because you can.